Accredited Continuing Education
RxCARE offers the following educational courses to the staff of our facilities. Our courses are accredited and approved for continuing education units.
RxCARE Course Benefits
- Most courses are free of charge
- Dedicated Training Center located in Reidsville, NC
- Specialized on-site courses at your facility
- Monthly course offerings
- Morning and Afternoon courses available
- Alzheimers Disease and Treatment
- Anxiety Disorders and Treatment
- Bipolar Disorder and its Treatment
- Infection Control and Bloodborne Pathogens
- Elevated Cholesterol and its Treatment
- eMAR Systems (Accu-flo and QuickMAR)
- Insomnia in the Elderly
- Medication Administration
- Medication Errors
- Psychotropic Medications
- Respiratory Disease and its Treatment
- Schizophrenia and its Treatment
- Treatment of Depression
- Understanding Diabetes and its Treatment
Register for a Course
Looking to register for a course? Need more information? Contact our program coordinator Kim Kelley below.
* Please register NO LATER than 24 hours in advance of each course.
American Red Cross CPR Training
RxCARE is a proud provider of American Red Cross First Aid, CPR and AED Training. We offer monthly courses at our Reidsville Training Facility. Please contact Kim Kelley at the number listed below for more information or to register for courses. Our First Aid, CPR and AED Training courses do have an instruction fee.
- Adult CPR/AED
- Adult CPR/AED/First Aid
- Monthly courses offerings
Course Updates and Offerings
Sign-up to get email updates about upcoming courses or any new course offerings we may have.